Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wisteria hysteria


Shoebox opening alert, you'd better brace yourselves!


I ordered the red Wisteria wedges from Topshop a while ago. No link to share I'm afraid, since they're already sold out. They were available in powder pink and black as well, but the bright red stole my heart upon sight.


Aren't they beauties?

The obligatory detail shots:



Although the chiffon ties are polyester (and rightfully so as I believe silk chiffon is way too fragile to use on shoes) the suede covering the wedge and the inside of the shoe are all real, natural leather.


And they were made in Spain, which I guess kinda crosses out child labor, underpaid workers, bad health conditions and other nasty things we hear about all the time.


Surprisingly, they're really comfortable, once you get past the vertigo from all that extra height. Being 1,70m/5ft7in tall I almost feel *too tall* wearing them. But that's silly, right?

Now, if only I knew what to wear them with...

No comments:

Post a Comment