Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lanvin ♥ H&M in Athens


Don't get me wrong, I didn't wake up at 7:00am for THIS.
I'm way to old/bored/unexcited for this kind of mayhem.

But I did happen to wake up extremely early for a totally unrelated reason and passed the Kolokotroni store on my way to work, so I shot some pics from inside the car for you.

This was taken 15min before the shop opened at 9:00am. The line crosses the street and reaches the next building. I can't imagine want went down when the doors opened.

If you braved the inside of an H&M store this morning, shopped and actually survived too, I'd love to hear what you scored! Please leave a comment, or even better, a comment with a link.

Oh, you kids these days...

UPDATE 1:
You may have seen it already since I tweeted it last night, but if you understand greek, YOU HAVE to read this reportage by Stella. She managed to bag a t-shirt and the floral dress without any discomfort, bitching or nail-fighting fellow shoppers. After all, she has been writing Shopping Therapy for more than four years. She has a Ph.D. in shopping!

UPDATE 2:
Another reportage straight from the crime scene, this time by Maria Flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment