Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Purple swan

Bloch is a company that manufactures quality leather shoes, both for professional dancers and ballet flat lovers.

Don't you just love their packaging?

Opening that shoebox and seeing the beautiful ballerina picture printed on the inside of the cardboard totally puts you in the mood, even if you're not that much of a ballet person like me.

Ok, the shoes themselves probably play a part too.

And let's not get into the pink tulle pouch thing with a matching satin ribbon. Oh you Bloch people!

So yes, these are my new purple ballet flats I ordered a couple of months ago from ASOS for €45 down from €90.

I'm very happy with this buy, as I'm always on the hunt for totally simple ballet flats in cute colours.

I've seen Bloch shoes in stores here in Greece too, but I was always too hesitant to spend almost a hundred euros on ballet flats. Well, I can't say no to a bargain.


Funny timing to post them today, just as theOutnet is holding a ballet themed sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment