Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bloggers in grey


Attending events and fashion shows wouldn't be half as fun if it wasn't for the good company of fellow fashion bloggers. Hell, they even remember to take my outfit picture when I forget! So, thank you dear Elena for pointing your fancy DSLR at me and making me strike a pose.

And you dear readers, head over to Life Full of Fashion to see more of her outfit, including the killer grey stilleto booties worn with socks (a style I'd like to master myself but fail to do so) and how she finally managed to wear animal print without feeling tacky. Well, mission accomplished Elena!

As for my outfit:
fashionarchitect.net_by_lfof.gr
Grey floral-print dress (also worn here), grey long cardigan and scarf, ZARA. Black extra-long leggings, PULL&BEAR. Grey bag, ALDO. Coral bead necklace, made it myself. Grey heels, MALOLES.

And I couldn't resist posting this pic above as well! Marie Estella, Katerina, Joanna, me and Elena after the Sotiris Georgiou SS2011 show, looking as happy as puppies. The photo is borrowed from Joana's FB album, but you can see way more beautiful portraits of happy girls (and guys) on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment